CANCELLED: Growing Your Business with Government Contracts
Apr 12 26th Annual B2G Procurement Conference & Expo (Richmond)
Apr 19 Govology Live Webinar: Winning Strategies and Best Practices for Government Prospecting
Apr 19 28th Annual Government Procurement Conference (Washington, DC)
May 3 Preparation for Government Contracting (Hampton)
More info on all the above at https://vaptap.ecenterdirect.com/events
Are you interested in conducting business with the state or federal government?
Join the Central Virginia SBDC, the Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP), and Virginia’s Small Business & Supplier Diversity (SBSD) Office as we uncover and de-mystify the opportunities for your business to grow by doing business with federal and state agencies.
AGENDA (Doors open at 8:00am; the program begins at 8:30am)
- Opportunities in Our Backyard: a panel of federal and state buyers who are purchasing local goods and services – how to connect and work with them.
- Help Along the Way: federal and state offices and tools to assist you in the process
- Proposal Fundamentals: finding, tracking, and bidding on jobs
- Debunking the Subcontracting Myths: discussion with prime contractors and how your business can work with them on federal or state jobs
- Local Successes: learn from those that have “been there, done that” and survived to share their best practices and path to success
BONUS: Lots of Networking opportunities throughout the day.
$45 Fee: includes morning coffee, breaks, and lunch
Can’t make it on this date? A session will also be offered the day before, April 18, in the Shenandoah Valley
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Time: 8:00 am - 3:00 pmLocation
UVA Research Park
1001 Research Park Boulevard, 4th floor conference room
Charlottesville VA 22911
Registration closed for this event.