Craft Beverage Academy : Going Interstate – Going Global (for Breweries/Distilleries) – POSTPONED
Since the Commonwealth of Virginia is now in a state of emergency due to the COVID-19 virus, the Central Virginia SBDC is regretfully postponing non-critical events for the time being. We hope you remain safe during this challenging time.
Please check back to our website periodically for updates on event rescheduling.
Expanding into a new market can be an effective way to grow your business. A disciplined process will help you accurately assess the potential of each growth opportunity.
Topics to be discussed:
- Going Interstate – Going Global: Resources and Considerations, Export Readiness and Market Selection
- VDACS – Programs that support expansion and growth (AFID and Export Resources)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Foreign Agriculture Service – Resources for Going Global
- Straight from the Brewer’s Mouth – A local brewery will share their story and business insights
- Q & A and Networking
- Beer Tasting (Optional and on your own – fee for tasting)
The event will be held in the Event Room at Blue Mountain Brewery.
More information about/directions to Blue Mountain Brewery
Enjoy lunch after the event at the Brew Pub which is a full service restaurant featuring appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, specialty pizzas, and desserts. Also available are eight to ten Blue Mountain draft beers, local wines, ciders, and kombucha.
View the Menu.
If you packed your own lunch but still want to do a little beer tasting after the event, you’re in luck! The Blue Mountain sampler features ten – 2.5 oz samples of Blue Mountain Brewery and Blue Mountain Barrel House beer for $10 (tax & gratuity are additional).
More information about Blue Mountain Brewery beers and the Sampler.
Hosted by the Central Virginia, Lynchburg, and Shenandoah Valley SBDCs.
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Blue Mountain Brewery
9519 CRITZERS SHOP RD
Afton VA 22920
Registration closed for this event.