Google Analytics 101 for Small Business – FREE WEBINAR
Google Analytics is a powerhouse tool for getting data about the visitors to your website. But, most Small Business owners don’t know it exists and many don’t have it installed on their website. Even when it is installed, the vast majority of Small Business websites don’t have their website traffic analyzed by the owner or decision-makers on a regular basis.
Not knowing and using Google Analytics (GA) is leaving money…ON…THE…TABLE! By understanding how GA works, how to get it on your website, and further what reports to look at, your small business can gain greater insight into how to make your website more useful and profitable than ever. Join us for this fast-paced, informative overview of GA and its abilities.
In this Webinar, we will cover:
- What is Google Analytics and its suite of related products (which are free!);
- How to setup Google Analytics on a typical website (we’ll show you a WordPress site); and
- How to analyze and synthesize the data on Google Analytics to make better business decisions about your website.
The Virginia SBDC sponsors a series of webinars titled Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series. All webinars are presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018
Time: 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm