Is Government Contracting Right for You?
If you’re wondering whether selling to the federal, state, and/or local government would be a good strategy for growing your business, you should plan to attend this seminar to learn what is involved with getting contracts to sell your products (goods and/or services) to a public agency.
Learn from this panel of procurement experts representing the City of Charlottesville, Albemarle County, the University of Virginia, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the United States federal government. For each level of government, members of the panel will discuss
- what agencies buy what products and how their process works
- how to find out when an agency wants to make a purchase,
- how to bid on their Requests for Proposals (RFPs),
- what kind of selling you can do without an RFP and how to solicit those sales
- the registrations and certifications you will need to be a winning bidder
- other pros and cons of selling to the government at each level
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015
Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Registration closed for this event.