downtown mask

Lunch and Learn: Small Business Development Day

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

It has been said, “The profit is in the details.” The Greene Chamber of Commerce invites everyone from the business community to a free lunch and to participate in round table discussions about how to grow your business by providing exceptional experiences for your customer. Even when your business’ efforts are 90% on target, missing on the other 10% may prevent 1st time or repeat customer visits. Hear a spotlighted business share how they provide exceptional service, and then join in table discussions on how other Greene community businesses strive (or could strive) towards excellence. Come share, learn, be inspired, and enjoy a free lunch!


Thank you to the Greene County Chamber of Commerce for sponsoring this event!

To see the entire day’s agenda, please Click Here

Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm


Registration closed for this event.

Call (434) 979-5610