Social Media Management Tools for Small Business – FREE WEBINAR
While social technologies have been around for decades, small business has only embraced Social Media in the past decade. Notwithstanding, Social Media continues to take much time and work to manage – from content production to editing content (writing, images and video) to timing and scheduling posts, Social Media can take a full day per week to use properly and effectively. That said, with the right tools in place you can be a Social Media rockstar while saving on time, energy, money and other resources.
In this one-hour session, Digital Marketing Strategist Ray Sidney-Smith will cover some of the best Social Media Management tools available to Small Business today, including:
- The importance of finding and using the right tools for Social Media;
- Tools that can help you expand and explore your Social Media marketing potential while fitting your Small Business budget.
The Virginia SBDC sponsors a series of webinars titled Beyond Google: Marketing and Managing on the Web series. All webinars are presented by Ray Sidney-Smith, Web Mobile Strategist, author of SoLoMo Success: Social Media, Local and Web Small Business Marketing Strategy Explained, and President of W3 Consulting, a Web, Social Mobile strategy, development and training firm helping business owners learn why and how to use Web, mobile and digital technologies for greater marketing and management impact.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners, entrepreneurs, micropreneurs, and solopreneurs
- Office/sales/customer service managers, marketing directors, executives and professionals
- Administrative/executive assistants and sales/account representatives
- Nonprofit executive directors and board members
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Time: 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm