Craft Beverage Academy : Going Interstate – Going Global (for Wineries and Cideries) – POSTPONED
Since the Commonwealth of Virginia is now in a state of emergency due to the COVID-19 virus, the Central Virginia SBDC is regretfully postponing non-critical events for the time being. We hope you remain safe during this challenging time.
Please check back to our website periodically for updates on event rescheduling.
Expanding into a new market can be an effective way to grow your business. A disciplined process will help you accurately assess the potential of each growth opportunity.
Topics to be discussed:
- Going Interstate – Going Global: Resources and Considerations, Export Readiness and Market Selection
- VDACS – Programs that support expansion and growth (AFID and Export Resources)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Foreign Agriculture Service – Resources for Going Global
- Straight from the Vintner’s Mouth – A local winery will share their story and business insights
- Q&A and Networking
- Wine Tasting (Optional and on your own – fee for tasting)
The event will be held in the Ballroom at Veritas Winery & Vineyard. Please follow the signs and park in the parking lot or the grass field overflow parking. More information about/directions to Veritas Vineyard & Winery
Come early and enjoy lunch at The Terrace, which opens at 11:00am, and offers delicious house-made sandwiches, salads, and snacks. View the Menu.
More information about Wines Available for Tasting after the Event.
Hosted by the Central Virginia, Lynchburg, and Shenandoah Valley SBDCs
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Veritas Vineyard & Winery
151 Veritas Lane
Afton Virginia 22920
Registration closed for this event.